Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 8: Famous Last Words

This past week has been a whirlwind- between a massive midterm and studying for my 2 for this week, time flew by.  I had rounds (I’m an RA) Thursday night which went pretty late so I slept in Friday and got a lot of work done.  Besides excessive studying, I got to plan more wedding stuff which is nice.  We have a venue pretty much nailed down and are just waiting for final details to be worked out.  My writing for this class this week hasn’t been anything too special- it was mostly in the form of comments and such, but it was cool to see other people’s storybooks.  There were some really creative ideas out there- I am so impressed by the class! Once I get through this week, I will have a little bit of room to breathe since I will be able to work more on projects and hopefully get ahead on this class and not have exams in the immediate future.  Enrollment starts soon and that’s a bit crazy- I have really enjoyed this class and may take Mythlore with Professor Gibbs as well.  Hopefully I will be able to actually do classwork when she opens the class the week before because for this semester, I was in the middle of biochemistry and RA training when the class was opened so I was too busy to work on it.  Anyways, I’m hoping to get some good feedback on my second storybook story so that I can modify it and maybe even get my third story done before the next round of exams come.  This class has more work than I anticipated, but I enjoy the flexibility and option to work ahead/do extra credit when other classes get crazy and take away time from this class.  Have a good week everyone!

Cute puppies brighten my day so hopefully this cutie will brighten yours :)
(personal photo, April 2013)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taylor! I am glad that you were able to work more on your wedding. It seems that it is coming together nicely, which is always a good thing. Hopefully you are able to keep the balance and not get stressed out with everything. It sounds like you are doing a great job at managing your time though, so it shouldn't be an issue. The mythlore class is great, it gives you the opportunity to learn more about the different myths around the world while at the same time working with your schedule and giving you free time. I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck with enrollment and the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete